Bumble Bee Ranch is the perfect venue for your function; be it a corporate meeting, family reunion, wedding, or whatever you choose to do. The Pavilion is available for both dining and non dining functions; and can be arranged to meet your specific need. We will be happy to do your catering or you can bring your own food. We've been doing this since 1998.
Our large open side outdoor Pavilion will accommodate an intimate dinner for two or a group up to 175 in a semi controlled weather environment. If on the day of your event it is wet, windy or cold, we provide drop down side curtains to protect against rain and wind, and space heaters and Indian blankets for the really code times. During hot weather nothing cools you down like a cold drink. The "cool" time of the year at the ranch is November through March.
We can provide all your meals
It is quite an experience to watch our "grub masters" cook to perfection up to 175 rig eye steaks, chicken breasts, and salmon filets all at once on our large barbecues. Or, we can provide an entree of your choice. We use only mesquite charcoal. All food prep work is done in our fully equipped award winning commercial kitchen.
We are the proud recipients of the Golden Plate Award given in recognition of Excellence in Food Safety and presented by the Yavapai County Health Services in cooperation with the Yavapai Food Safety Industry Community of the University of Arizona. Whew, that's what it says on the plaque.
- Help for your menu planning with our event coordinator. Excellent service from our staff.
- Comfortable seating for up to 175 individuals, at tables with padded seat chairs.
- Cowboy buffet served from our 20' long steam table and serving line.
- A formal dining experience with table cloths, wrapped dinnerware and center pieces.
- "Belly up" to our full service wet bar, with brass foot-rail, just like real cowboys and cowgirls.
- A stage large enough for a band or "DJ", or other entertainment.
- Dance the slow dance, two-step, line-dance, swing, waltz or jitterbug on our large dance floor.
- Want to bring your CD's, play them on our great speaker system.
- Protection against rain and wind from drop down side curtains
- Plenty of space heaters and Indian blankets for the really cold times.
- Cowboy and cowgirl washroom facilities. Not port-a-potties.
- The ambiance of our lighting at night adds a festive atmosphere.
- For roasting marshmallows, makin s'mores or just warmin-up, our night time "Bon Fire" is a hit
You name it, we can get it done. From an intimate dinner for 2, to a party of 175.